The job has expired.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
This is currently a home-based role however when restrictions lift, the role will be a mix of home and office working.
The scheduling team is a large team spread across the country from Cornwall to Clydebank and everywhere in between. Our team plays a vital role in the success of our stations. It can be pressurised and intense at times and often repetitive but we all work together to assist and help each other. The scheduling vision is to “seamlessly deliver excellence every-time” and all teams are aligned to this one goal.
The role of the Scheduling Department is to produce accurate 24-hour advertising logs, ensuring all adverts are played at the correct times within the current break structures whilst adhering to the guarantees, rules, regulations and deadlines set by Bauer internally and Ofcom
You will be working closely with Local, National and Regional Sales teams to ensure we can accommodate as much revenue as possible within strict minutage policies and support the Scheduling Manager.
- Produce accurate advertising logs 24/7
- Ensure no breaks are over sold
- Ensure clashes are kept to a minimum and not back to back in a break.
- Adhere to placement rules for all campaign types, e.g. Live Reads, Credits, Trails etc.
- Ensure networks are balanced when necessary
- Minimise the use of fillers by identifying busy areas and moving spots when possible.
- Ensure ads for GTN and IRN are scheduled correctly and separated as per contracts.
- Source and enter accurate copy rotations for local campaigns
- Ensure all copy is sent in WAV format for better broadcast quality.
- Ensure all copy is the correct length.
- If multiple copy is received ensure correct copy rotations are entered.
- Ensure RACC numbers are given if applicable, and any rotation advice is adhered to.
- Ensure any ads are supplied with PRS details if applicable.
- Ensure audio is loaded into playout system correctly
- Proactively work to create availability to ensure no revenue needs to be turned down
- Move or drop spots in line with Bauer policies and guidelines
- Ensure campaign delivery targets are achieved.
- Move spots to higher or lower impact breaks
- Ad impact spots if needed on under delivering campaigns adhering to Bauer guidelines
- Drop spots if needed on over delivering campaigns adhering to Bauer guidelines.
- Monitor PCA reports daily
- Ensure exceptions are kept to a minimum in order to keep avail accurate.
- Avail check local orders and suggest alternative laydowns if needed.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to build brilliant relationships whilst working in a time-pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role, so you’ll also bring:
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- Confidence in your interpersonal skills.
- A real passion for the brands you’re working with.
About The Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/