Lead Imaging Producer – Hits Radio Network
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
We’re the Hits Radio Brand. Two networks joined together under one brand; Hits Radio Network and Greatest Hits Radio Network. Now, over 100 radio stations that will become the UK’s largest radio network.
You’ll be joining the Hits Radio Brand - Group Production Team. The team that creates every woosh, blip, promo, jingle and sponsor credit that runs across our radio networks
- You will influence the sound of the UK’s newest radio network and make it explode out of the speaker, crafting a unique and distinctive sound.
- You’re passionate about creating audio imaging that bursts with energy and you’ll be using your skills to help bring Hits Radio alive and consistently world-class.
- From lovingly mixing the opener to one of our massive Hits Live events, to building an imaging package for our breakfast shows – you’re oozing with audio creativity, ideas fall out of your brain and in to our audience’s ears.
- We’ll give you the tools and you’ll dazzle us by showing off your ear bending, memorable sonic branding. You’re ready to give Hits Radio your best work yet.
- You’re an experienced audio producer with an excellent understanding of how to make incredible production with demonstrable experience of producing for big audio brands
- You’ve had years of practice making radio sound world-class, have extensive knowledge of Protools and loads of new ideas about how to make our stations sound the best. As a bonus you have a good grasp of music theory, experience of shaping the sound of big events and campaign and the skills to create great sound to picture for online content too.
- Your imaging skills are first rate, and your ears never switch off – always searching for what’s new and how you can bring inspiration to life. You live and breathe audio production and love hearing a slick sound to the stations you work on. You’re passionate about imaging, can bore anyone who listens about the latest plugins, and are tuned in to the latest music trends too.
- You’re great at writing and also making the words of others come alive; happy to come up with a creative sound and equally happy working within brand constraints. You produce exceptional audio that works for both the radio station and the client, and you can turn your hand to working across multiple brands with ease.
- You’re always looking for new ways of making imaging sound fresh – whilst mature enough to understand that some things have to follow a template. You also have the skills to help develop junior members of the team whilst having the resilience to accept feedback and act on it too.
- You’ll be happy stepping up to speak to content directors to create solutions and you’ll be happy sharing ideas, skills and your passion amongst a large and talented team of peers.
About The Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 8 countries - the UK, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
We are PASSIONATE WITH PURPOSE, creative and commercial…
We know why we are here, and we LOVE what we do!
Our CREATIVE AMBITION and AGILITY takes us further, faster…
You can be as BIG as the space YOU want to fill.
To each other, to our audiences, to our advertisers.
At Bauer, EVERY VOICE IS HEARD...
And all ideas are welcome.
We are OPEN, FAIR and HONEST, we SAY WHAT WE THINK…
We raise it, own it, sort it.
We CARE that everyone feels VALUED and SUPPORTED…
A place where we can all do our best work.
We CELEBRATE SUCCESS and we PULL TOGETHER…
We always have each others back.
… WE are TEAM BAUER where WE MAKE GREAT THINGS HAPPEN
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/