Branded Content Executive
This job has been closed.
Rewards packages at Bauer Media offer a range of salary sacrifice Benefits, such as our pension scheme and flexible holidays, as well as exclusive Perks like great deals and discounts for everyday life.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we would love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role and would like to work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
If you think you’d be great at this job and would love working with us, we’d love to hear from you. To apply, please upload your CV along with a covering letter on why you are a good fit for this role.
We have a maternity cover opportunity for a creative, driven and organised individual within the Scotland Branded Content Team. The Scotland Branded Content Team supports the wider Bauer Commercial Team in delivering a wide range of branded content campaigns across our 14 Hits Radio Network and Greatest Hits Network stations.
For this role, the successful candidate will be required to work with the wider Branded Content Team to generate revenue via Branded Content idea’s and opportunities helping to meet the departmental target and overall commercial target.
- You will be asked to develop ideas to meet the needs of client briefs – both proactive and reactive, contribute in idea creation meetings, plan airtime and digital, manage the budget, develop pitch documents, and present to clients.
- You will implement client campaigns including liaising with the client, overseeing the scripting and production of the on-air, digital, on the ground activity and events, followed by full analysis at the conclusion of the campaign.
- You will also be required to manage prize sourcing on occasion and winners.
- You will liaise with our Regional and National teams to ensure certain campaigns on are implemented correctly at a local level. The candidate is also invited to keep up to date with new and emerging media trends and advertising campaigns and utilise this knowledge to help develop campaign ideas.
- The ability to build brilliant relationships with people internally and externally whilst working in a time-pressured environment is at the heart of everything you’ll do in this role
- The ability to build long-lasting and sustainable relationships with our clients.
- The ability to manage a busy workload in a time-pressured environment
- Great team working skills, and the ability to support others in the team as needed.
- Excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to thrive in a team environment but to also work autonomously when required
- The ability to problem solve
About The Company
About Bauer Media Group
Bauer Media Group has become an enduringly successful media corporation by focusing on creating content that matters most to millions of people around the world: from print and online publishing to radio and money-helper services for consumers, as well as sales and marketing services for SMB. Family-owned in the 5th generation, Bauer focuses on the long term, with a consumer-first mindset that guides us across our increasingly diverse portfolio. Our workforce of 15,000 shares a passion – to deliver content and services that are popular with, and helpful to, our customers and partners.
Bauer Media Audio is Europe’s leading digital commercial broadcaster and audio operator. Experts in the power of sound, the company reaches over twenty-five million listeners daily through its market-leading broadcast radio, online services, and podcasts. Spanning 7 countries - the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Poland and Slovakia - BM Audio owns leading brands including KISS, Mix Megapol, Absolute Radio, Radio Norge, Radio Expres, Radio Nova, Radio 100 and RMF.
Belonging at Bauer Mission statement
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
What we will offer you
Quite simply, our promise to you is that Bauer Media is a great place to do great work with great people. Our people take an enormous amount of pride in the brands they support. They like their team members, and they feel supported by their managers. We all take collective responsibility for our culture, because we know it has a ripple effect out across our brands. That’s why our culture of inclusion at work, Belonging at Bauer, is at the heart of everything we do. Belonging at Bauer is about our dual goals of being as representative as we can of the audiences we serve, and about creating a working environment where all our people feel able to bring their whole selves to work every day. It’s part of everything we do, and everyone who works here is responsible. If you join us, you’ll be an important part of this as well.
Our mental health at work
We’re proud to be the driving force behind the “Where’s your head at?” campaign, which is working to put Mental Health First Aiders on an equal footing with traditional workplace First Aiders. This is a priority for all of us that work at Bauer and we now have fully trained Mental Health First Aiders supporting and working across all of our UK locations.
Bauer Core Values
Creativity - We create unique, high quality content that delights our audiences.
Ambition - We think big and bold, pushing boundaries and embracing change.
Passion - We approach every day with curiosity, commitment and a lively positive mindset.
Teamwork - We learn from each other and take the time to understand both challenges and opportunities, working together to find the right solution.
Trust - We are open, respectful and honest.
Inclusivity - We encourage different points of view and perspectives and value all contributions.
Responsibility - We make measured and thoughtful decisions that support the business vision.
For more information about Bauer Media UK please check out our Website https://www.bauermedia.co.uk/