Terms & Conditions
BAUER MEDIA GROUP:
Welcome to the Bauer Media Career Portal.
People are at the heart of everything we do. Inclusivity is part of who we are. We celebrate diversity in all its forms, and encourage authenticity, knowing that our differences are celebrated.
1. USE OF CAREER PORTAL
This career portal ("Site"), is owned and operated by Bauer Media Group, which consists of:
Bauer Consumer Media Limited, with company number is 01176085 and whose registered address is Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA (VAT Registration Number is 918561701);
Bauer Radio Limited, with company number 1394141 whose registered address is Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA; and
H Bauer Publishing, with company number LP003328 and whose registered address is Academic House, 24-28 Oval Road, London, NW1 7DT
("Bauer", "we", and "us").
2. REGISTRATION AND PERSONAL DATA
When you register an Account on the Site, you agree that:
true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being "Registration Data").
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
It is your responsibility to keep your Personal Information confidential, if you are aware of any unauthorised use of your Account please notify us at [ add email address] immediately. Please ensure that you sign out of your account after the end of each session if you use a shared computer. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with our Terms & Conditions.
If any of your information changes, please ensure that you update your Account within the Site, as you are in control of your data and are able to update or remove it at any time.
3) When you register for an Account, you will be asked to give a unique username and/or password that gives you access to your Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password (as applicable), and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your password or Account or any other breach of security by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com and (b) ensure that you exit your Account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
3. Using the Site
1) Use of Site is provided solely for your personal use, using the Site for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to amend any element of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice, so please ensure you always check the latest version. We have the right to withdraw or edit the Site and its content either temporarily or permanently, and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, or withdrawal of, the Site and you agree to use it on that basis.
Vacancies and Job Alerts
- We encourage you to visit the Site at your leisure, as you are able to browse vacancies and apply for any roles that you feel match your skills. You will also have the opportunity to sign up to job alerts to receive information about future opportunities when they arise, and we may also contact you if we think they may be suitable for you.
Bauer operates a robust, fair and consistent recruitment process. Diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to make sure that our selection processes are as fair as they can possibly be, providing a level playing field for anyone who wants to come and work at Bauer. However, applying for a role through the Site does not guarantee that you will be interviewed or appointed for the role. We will appoint the most suitable candidate for the role.
When applying for an opportunity and providing Personal Information, you agree to do so in line with these Terms and Conditions and that you have prior consent in order to submit any personal data in respect of or relating to any referee(s).
If you have a registered Account on the Site, we may contact you if they feel your skills are a match to a vacancy. By approaching you to discuss the opportunity or inviting you to apply does not guarantee your application will be successful.
Bauer receive a high volume of applications and will endeavour to keep you updated on progress in a timely manner.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You use our Site offered by us at your own risk. Our Site and/or Radio Player. The Content and information displayed on our Site is provided without any warranties as to its completeness or accuracy.
We do not guarantee that our Site will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bauer (including its officers, employees and agents) expressly excludes conditions, representations, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and any liability incurred by any user of our Site and/or Radio Player, including, without limitation, any liability for:
i. loss of revenue, income, profits, contracts, business, goodwill, anticipated savings, reputation, data or information;
ii. wasted management or office time; and
iii. any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable whether arising directly or indirectly.
a. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
b. the tort of deceit; or
c. any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9. EXCLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
21. LAW AND JURISDICTION